National law School of India University (NLSIU) is going to conduct Annual Exam for MBL-1 and MBL-2 in last week of June 2014. It is a very common query of students of MBL that what to read and what to ignore. We have compiled most important questions for this Annual exam, based on past trends. Important Questions are free to download. If you are willing to purchase their detailed answers, send us a mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compiled by: Ms. Rohini Mishra
Email ID: email@example.com
Facebook ID: www.facebook.com/mis.rohini
We also suggest you to join our Facebook page for realtime updates. www.facebook.com/MBLatNLSIU
[wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=444 linktext=’Paper-1: Contract Law’ /]
[wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=441 linktext=’Paper-2: Banking Law’ /]
[wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=440 linktext=’Paper-3: Corporate Law’ /]
[wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=443 linktext=’Paper-4: Industrial Law’ /]
[wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=442 linktext=’Paper-5: Environmental Law’ /]
There are various other offerings for all 5 papers of MBL-1 for upcoming exam:
- Online classes on our e-learning site www.chalktalk.org.in
- Audio classes covering full syllabus and it is in conversational style. You can download it in your mobile, IPod, etc.
- Detailed Answers and Questions [Compiler] of previous 14 exams, including December 2013 exam.
- Important Questions and their Detailed Answer in Audio format so that you can easily understand the concept.
- Important Questions and their detailed Answer in Pdf.